HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-dw1003ni Pentium 7 Laptop
- Intel® Pentium Gold 7505 Processor
- 4 GB Memory
- 256 GB SSD Drive
- 14" HD Screen
- Windows 10 Home
- Natural Silver
- Be free to create, share, and connect in more ways on a powerful convertible laptop designed to move with you. Streaming, chatting, and getting things done is way more fun when you find your perfect position. Flex, bend and flip from anywhere with a 360-degree hinge and long-lasting battery life.
- Windows 10 Home or other operating systems available
Born to perform
Take on everything life throws your way with a laptop that can keep up. Multitasking feels easy and fast with a high performance Intel® processor and technology to get things done.
Designed to go the distance
Made for a marathon. With advanced wireless technology, long-lasting battery life and HP Fast Charge, you’ll always power through.
See more. Hear it all.
Your photos and videos fill more of the screen with a 3-sided micro-edge display and true-to-life resolution. Experience rich authentic sound with dual top-firing speakers and HP Audio Boost with Audio by B&O.
- Hide your IP address and encrypt your network data so no one can see what you’re doing. Reduce the threat of hacking even when browsing on public Wi-Fi.8
- Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows - only better.1
HP Fast Charge
- When your laptop is low on power, no one has time to wait hours to recharge. Power down your device and go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.2
PCIe SSD storage
- Boot up in seconds with lightning fast speed with up to 256 GB PCIe SSD storage.
Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) & Bluetooth® 5.0 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Stay connected to Wi-Fi and to Bluetooth® accessories with wireless technology.3
- Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds, DDR4 is the future of RAM. With its higher bandwidth, everything from multi-tasking to playing games gets a performance boost.
SuperSpeed USB Type-C® Power + Display + 10Gbps signaling rate
- Power your device or connect to an external display from just one USB-C® port with 10Gbps signaling rate. And it's reversible, so you never have to worry about plugging in upside down.4
HP Wide Vision HD Camera
- The 88-degree, wide-angle field of view lets you video chat with the entire family or group of friends in crystal clear detail.5
HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture
- This true multi-touch touchpad supports four finger gestures and lets you scroll, zoom, and navigate with a simple touch.
HP Rechargeable MPP 2.0 Tilt Pen
- Create naturally with no interruptions. Improved latency and greater sensitivity allow you smoothly transition between colors for finer details while you write, draw and edit on any of your devices.
- Protect your operating system with a free 30-day McAfee® LiveSafe™ subscription.6
Dropbox cloud storage
- Store and synchronize your content online with Dropbox. Get 25 GB of storage for one year to access, manage, and share your photos, music, and files from anywhere with Internet access.7
HP 3D DriveGuard
- Your PC's data stays safe from accidental bumps and bruises with HP 3D DriveGuard. It senses motion and locks your spinning hard drive, so a single bump won't delete your entire digital life.
Three-sided micro-edge display
- See more of your screen with a three-sided micro-edge display that maximizes your viewing area.
A truly powerful audio experience
- With HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at B&O, you can experience rich, authentic audio. Let the sound move you.
360° geared hinge
- Innovatively engineered to rotate 360 degrees so that you can use your device in four positions. Work in laptop position, watch in reverse position, play in tent position, and go in tablet position.
|Operating system||Windows 10 Home|
|Processor||Intel® Pentium Gold 7505 (up to 3.5 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores) Processor family: Intel® Pentium® Gold processor|
|Chipset||Intel® Integrated SoC|
|Memory||4 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Storage||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Graphics||Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics;|
|Audio||Audio by B&O; Dual speakers; HP Audio Boost|
|Display||35.6 cm (14") diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Power||45 W Smart AC power adapter;|
|Battery type||3-cell, 43 Wh Li-ion; 185 g|
|Battery and Power||Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes ; Supports battery fast charge: approximately 50% in 45 minutes|
|Maximum battery life video playback||Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes|
|Wireless connectivity||Intel® Wireless-AC 9461 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo Miracast compatible; MU-MIMO supported|
|Webcam||HP Wide Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones|
|Colour||Natural silver cover, ash silver base and ash gray keyboard frame Paint finish cover, textured base, In-mould rolling keyboard frame|
|Weight||1.61 kg; Packed: 2.03 kg Weight Note: Weight varies by configuration|
|Dimensions||32.4 x 22.1 x 1.87 cm; Packed: 6.9 x 48.3 x 30.5 cm Dimension Note: Dimensions vary by configuration|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts, labour, and carry-in service.; You can expand the warranty coverage of your product to reach up to 3 years in total; for more information, check with your HP reseller|
|Included accessories||HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen|
|Keyboard||Full-size, ash gray keyboard Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support; Precision Touchpad Support|
|Security management||Fingerprint reader not available|
|Sensors||Accelerometer; Gyroscope; eCompass|
|Voucher period||180 days|
|Repair period||2000 days|
|Refund period||180 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|