Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order?
- If this is your first online shopping experience then welcome to the new age of shopping! Your life is about to change. Buying your favorite HP products on HP Shop.co.za is really easy. Start by browsing our site to find the item/s you wish to purchase, then simply click the “Add to Cart” button. Once you’ve added all the items you wish to purchase to view your Shopping Cart and Check Out. Complete all the required fields with your information and make payment by follow the prompts and you’re on your way to receiving your very own HP parcel. Should you get stuck along the way or have any questions, please feel free to give us a call on 086 147 7467 and we can assist you in placing your order. Happy shopping!
- How do I check my order status?
- To check the status of your order, simply log in to your account and navigate to "My Account" found at the top of the page. Alternatively if you didn't register an account, give us call on 086 147 7467 and we'll be happy to assist you with your order status.
- What should I do if I'm having trouble placing an order?
- For any technical difficulties you are experiencing with your website, please call us on 0861 HP SHOP (47 7467), Monday to Friday, or click here to pop us an email.
- Which cards do you accept?
- On this site, you can easily and securely pay using either a Mastercard or VISA card.
- What are our banking details?
Here are our banking details. Remember to use your name and order number as a reference and fax your proof of payment to 086 688 5555 or send it to us via email to email@example.com. We can only ship your products once payment has been received into our bank account.
Bank: Standard Bank | Company Name: Digital Retail Innovation T/A HP Store - Online
Account Number: 301 993 289 | Account Type: Current Account | Branch Number: 019205
- What other payment methods do you accept?
- We also accept payment via Discovery Miles (processed by PayU), as well as traditional bank EFT. Please note that when choosing to pay by EFT, we can only process your order once the funds reflect in our account.
- How much does delivery cost?
- For all orders above R200, all orders will be delivered free of charge nationwide. For orders below R200, a delivery fee of R35 will be charged.
- Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to any physical address in South Africa, Nationwide. Please note we may take a little longer to deliver to addresses in outlying areas. We are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- How long will delivery take?
We will always try our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible and are only able to process your order once payment is reflecting in our account. For a more detailed delivery time estimate based on your area please view the "Delivery Information" tab.
- How do I register an account with HP Shop?
- Click on Register, which can be found on the top left corner of the page, and you will be redirected to a page where you will need to complete all fields marked with an asterisk *. Once you have completed the registration, you will receive a confirmation email. Please check that the information in this email is correct, and confirm your registration by clicking on the confirmation link. Once your registration has been confirmed, you can log in and start shopping.
- How do I reset my password if I have forgotten it?
- To reset your password simply click 'Log in' on the top left hand corner of this page. Then click on “Forgot Password?” found towards the bottom of the page on the right. Enter your email address and click send. You will receive an email containing a link (please note: this email may take a couple of hours to reach you and could appear in your spam / junk folder). Click on the link in the email and you will be prompted to enter a new password.
- How do I subscribe to the newsletter?
- You can sign up by completing the registration form located in the footer below, or upon registration, by simply ticking the "sign up to the newsletter" check box.
- How often will I receive the newsletter?
- We know you are busy and we only wish to send you communication containing the latest products, news and deals, as and when we receive them.
- How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
- You can either unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained in the newsletter, or directly in your account by clicking on 'Newsletter Unsubscribe'. You are also welcome to give us a call on 086 147 7467 and we'll gladly assist.
Important: Please do not mark these emails as spam, as this may also block the delivery of other important emails from HP Shop (order confirmation, etc.).
- What or who are EPP Customers?
- HP Shop has launched an Employee Purchase Program, with the intent of offering strategic partners and customers access to HP’s wide array of products at discounted prices. The program is designed to extend well into the organisation by offering real value to ALL employees working within the company. The opportunity to purchase HP products at prices that are well below our standard pricing is offered on an exclusive basis to staff members via a unique partner key provided on partnership agreement.
- How do I register and log in?
To register as an EPP partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch. Upon account approval, a unique EPP key will be assigned to the specific partner, which can be used to log in to the partner portal offering discounted prices. Please note all orders will go though a verification process and may take a little longer to process.
- As a verified EPP Customer, how will I distinguish my price on a particular product?
- When you log in into your partner portal using your unique EPP key, you will be able to see both the standard price and your discounted partner price.